Very long evening Friday and all day Saturday. I finished the patching and cable management, I did a little electrical work but still need to spend a bit more time on that. I also handled all media connections - 14 x RG6 connections and 5 zones of whole home audio, each including left and right speakers and 2 ethernet control drops. The SONOS devices are a lot more happy. I need to do some work to allow my SONOS visible on my main user VLAN as with all these changes I finally moved my Sonos to my iot VLAN - Going to try this technote from packetmischief.ca .
I found a nice rackmount for the Intel NUCs and upgraded my rackmount power supplies. I also moved my NAS to a much more convenient location. Phase 3 will consist of some additional electrical work (probably will not be visible) and I really need to get a much bigger UPS for this